We have the answer for Flying mammals crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Flying mammals Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Flying mammals. This clue last appeared August 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Flying mammals crossword clue should be:
- BATS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLYING (adjective)
- moving swiftly
- hurried and brief
- FLYING (noun)
- an instance of traveling by air
- BATS (adjective)
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Less abundant Crossword Clue
- Source for ore Crossword Clue
- __ Day (tree-planting time) Crossword Clue
- Elevator button Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning ‘opposed to’ Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning ‘false’ Crossword Clue
- Gullible nature Crossword Clue
- Divers’ gear for sinking or rising in water Crossword Clue
- Slightly hot Crossword Clue
- Weary Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.