We have the answer for Foe's opposite crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Foe's opposite crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Foe’s opposite Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Acquires NYT Crossword Clue
- Zellweger of “Bridget Jones’s Diary” NYT Crossword Clue
- Ice house? NYT Crossword Clue
- Manufacture NYT Crossword Clue
- “Too rich for my blood” NYT Crossword Clue
- Meyers of late night NYT Crossword Clue
- Be kind, follow the rules, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Audibly shocked NYT Crossword Clue
- “Your wish ___ command” NYT Crossword Clue
- Dog from Down Under NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- FRIEND (6 letters)
- ALLY (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPPOSITE (adverb)
- directly facing each other
- OPPOSITE (adjective)
- characterized by opposite extremes; completely opposed
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- OPPOSITE (noun)
- a contestant that you are matched against
- a relation of direct opposition
- FRIEND (noun)
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Foe’s opposite crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.