Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Foil’s kin crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Foil’s kin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Foil’s kin. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Foil’s kin crossword clue should be:
- EPEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- EPEE (noun)
- a fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
- KIN (noun)
- a person having kinship with another or others.
- group of people related by blood or marriage.
- KIN (adjective)
- related by blood.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bankrupt Crossword Clue
- Board Crossword Clue
- “Clash by Night” playwright Crossword Clue
- Paper purchase Crossword Clue
- Breezy farewell Crossword Clue
- Sentence units Crossword Clue
- Sip slowly Crossword Clue
- The Sun, the Moon or the World, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Orangutan, e.g Crossword Clue
- Result of a sac fly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.