We have the answer for Folk song whose name translates to “Farewell to Thee” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Folk song whose name translates to “Farewell to Thee” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Folk song whose name translates to “Farewell to Thee”. This clue last appeared March 11, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Folk song whose name translates to “Farewell to Thee” crossword clue should be:
- ALOHAOE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 11 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHOSE (pronoun)
- The possessive case of who or which.
- FAREWELL (noun)
- an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting
- the act of departing politely
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Asia’s ___ Sea NYT Crossword Clue
- “Hot Lips” Houlihan portrayer NYT Crossword Clue
- U.S. government product made at twice the cost of what it’s worth NYT Crossword Clue
- TV journalist Lisa NYT Crossword Clue
- Natural order of the universe, in East Asian philosophy NYT Crossword Clue
- Patisserie offering NYT Crossword Clue
- Apt anagram of “I sew a hole” NYT Crossword Clue
- Evening NYT Crossword Clue
- Subject for a myrmecologist NYT Crossword Clue
- Here, in Latin NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.