We have the answer for “Follow Your Arrow” singer who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Follow Your Arrow” singer who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Follow Your Arrow” singer who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds.. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Follow Your Arrow” singer who is one of Time’s 2022 Women of the Year 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- KACEYMUSGRAVES (14 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends September 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- FOLLOW (verb)
- be later in time
- follow in or as if in pursuit
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Prefix for “liberal” or “natal” Crossword Clue
- House part that might have solar panels on top of it Crossword Clue
- You can open a new one in a browser Crossword Clue
- Beg, as for mercy Crossword Clue
- Fortnite or World of Warcraft, for example Crossword Clue
- “You ___ like a rug!” Crossword Clue
- Pentagon, hexagon, or octagon Crossword Clue
- ___ matter of course (typically) 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- NBA player (1986-1998) who is one of only three in history with over 90% successful free throws: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- It could be hard to find on a crowded bus Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.