We have the answer for Follower of “tera, peta” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Follower of “tera, peta” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Follower of “tera, peta”. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Follower of “tera, peta” crossword clue should be:
- EXA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- TERA (noun)
- a three-tone Chadic language
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “I’ve cracked the case!” Crossword Clue
- Hospital ward figure Crossword Clue
- “Lonely” singer-songwriter Crossword Clue
- Kansas City Royals organization letters Crossword Clue
- Mystical radiance Crossword Clue
- Domestic horned animal Crossword Clue
- James ___, head coach and general manager of Chicago Sky who was named the 2022 WNBA “Executive of the Year” Crossword Clue
- Omega, to physicist Georg Crossword Clue
- “Hulk” director Lee Crossword Clue
- Comedian’s most-used trait? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.