We have the answer for Fool, from the Yiddish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fool, from the Yiddish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fool, from the Yiddish. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fool, from the Yiddish crossword clue should be:
- YUTZ (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YIDDISH (noun)
- a dialect of High German including some Hebrew and other words; spoken in Europe as a vernacular by many Jews; written in the Hebrew script
- FOOL (noun)
- a person who lacks good judgment
- a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- FOOL (verb)
- fool or hoax
- spend frivolously and unwisely
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- He can be found above it NYT Crossword Clue
- Prez who established the 110-Down NYT Crossword Clue
- Home of Bahla Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site NYT Crossword Clue
- Suns setting, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Becomes unduly prominent NYT Crossword Clue
- Real name that becomes a fake one by changing its first letter NYT Crossword Clue
- Snag Crossword Clue
- House floor manager? NYT Crossword Clue
- God who lent his name to a weekday NYT Crossword Clue
- Some vintage photo tints NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.