We have the answer for Foots the bill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Foots the bill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Foots the bill. This clue last appeared February 14, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Foots the bill crossword clue should be:
- PAYS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 14 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BILL (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- BILL (verb)
- publicize or announce by placards
- demand payment
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- “No need to elaborate” Crossword Clue
- Perimeter Crossword Clue
- Hard precipitation Crossword Clue
- Kung __ chicken Crossword Clue
- Valentines Day gift Crossword Clue
- Portlands st. Crossword Clue
- Actor Danson Crossword Clue
- Nemos creator Crossword Clue
- Count me in! or an apt description of the answers to the starred clues Crossword Clue
- Ginger ___ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.