We have the answer for Forbid crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Forbid Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 18, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Mover’s vehicle Crossword Clue
- Prefix similar to ‘quasi-‘ Crossword Clue
- Like gooey butter cake Crossword Clue
- Chinese folk heroine Hua ___ Crossword Clue
- Dock Crossword Clue
- Churro coating Crossword Clue
- Mahjong piece NYT Crossword Clue
- Use watercolors Crossword Clue
- Barking up the wrong ___ Crossword Clue
- Come apart Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORBID (verb)
- command against
- keep from happening or arising; make impossible
- BAN (verb)
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- BAN (noun)
- an official prohibition or edict against something
- a decree that prohibits something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.