We have the answer for Form into braids crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Form into braids crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Form into braids Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Tool for a maid WSJ Crossword Clue
- *Giaoúrti WSJ Crossword Clue
- Had breakfast WSJ Crossword Clue
- Nice round figure WSJ Crossword Clue
- Rounded hammer part WSJ Crossword Clue
- Sleep condition WSJ Crossword Clue
- Lawn material WSJ Crossword Clue
- Go on a spree, maybe: WSJ Crossword Clue
- Classical theater WSJ Crossword Clue
- Try out WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAIT (noun)
- any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- PLAIT (verb)
- make by braiding or interlacing
- weave into plaits
- FORM (noun)
- the visual appearance of something or someone
- a perceptual structure
- FORM (verb)
- make something, usually for a specific function
- establish or impress firmly in the mind
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Form into braids crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.