We have the answer for Former Brazilian capital for short crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Former Brazilian capital for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Proofreader’s find Crossword Clue
- Zero people Crossword Clue
- “Evita” surname Crossword Clue
- Watch over Crossword Clue
- Taboo behavior Crossword Clue
- Map collection Crossword Clue
- ___-chic (fashion style) NYT Crossword Clue
- My bad online Crossword Clue
- Foe of the Jedi Crossword Clue
- “A long time ___ in a galaxy…” Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAZILIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Brazil
- CAPITAL (noun)
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- the federal government of the United States
- CAPITAL (adjective)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.