We have the answer for Former spy series “Get _____” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Former spy series “Get _____” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Former spy series “Get _____”. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Former spy series “Get _____” crossword clue should be:
- SMART (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORMER (adjective)
- belonging to some prior time
- belonging to the distant past
- FORMER (noun)
- the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- SMART (adjective)
- improperly forward or bold
- characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- SMART (noun)
- a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- SMART (verb)
- be the source of pain
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Drop from the eye Crossword Clue
- Tennis contests Crossword Clue
- Dealt with a disease Crossword Clue
- Entertainer of the ____ (Time magazine’s 2020 honor for BTS) Crossword Clue
- US comedian with self-titled show, _____ Seinfeld Crossword Clue
- Like liquor-free counties Crossword Clue
- Pulitzer Prize, for example Crossword Clue
- To generate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.