Fortnite Chapter 3: Season 2 is now available and with it come a bunch of new details for the game. Leaks are prevalent as well, and they tell us what we can expect in the near future. Challenges are a mainstay of Fortnite, so it’s not surprising that it’s nice to know which ones we will be required to complete. The good news is that you can prepare for the first couple of weeks, because they were leaked in the launch patch!
Completing each one of these challenges will earn you 20,000 XP, which is quite a big chunk when you’re attempting to finish up your Battle Pass. Make sure to do these each week so you can unlock all those new skins that are available!
WEEK 1 SEASONAL QUESTS
- Spend Bars (0/ 500) – You can donate extra Bars to the Seven’s War Effort boards. Don’t those lighter pockets feel better, Looper?
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match (0/2)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting (0/3)
- Use the Repair Torch to fix a vehicle (0/200)
- Search chests on 10 Airships (0/3)
- Deal damage to 10 Forces (0/500)
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon (0/150)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at named locations (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a shotgun or SMG (0/1000)
WEEK 2 SEASONAL QUESTS
- Travel 300 meters in a tank (0/300)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (0/ 150) – Some local Characters might be willing to sell an Exotic to you…
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (0/3)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting (0/200)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine (0/1)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (0/25)
- Collect a weapon while sliding (0/1)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Search chests within 10 seconds of landing (0/3)