We have the answer for Fortune 500 abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fortune 500 abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fortune 500 abbr.. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fortune 500 abbr. crossword clue should be:
- CORP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORP (noun)
- a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- 500 (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- 500 (adjective)
- denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- One can be pitched Crossword Clue
- Kermit sipping tea, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Pitch adjusters Crossword Clue
- Manhattan club that launched many punk bands Crossword Clue
- Monitor setting Crossword Clue
- Jessica Lange was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for playing her Crossword Clue
- Service with blue bubbles Crossword Clue
- CTA carriers Crossword Clue
- Ingrediente del gelato Crossword Clue
- Mesmerized Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.