We have the answer for FOUND fault with crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
FOUND fault with Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for FOUND fault with. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the FOUND fault with crossword clue should be:
- CRITICIZED (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAULT (noun)
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- an imperfection in an object or machine
- FAULT (verb)
- put or pin the blame on
- FOUND (verb)
- use as a basis for; found on
- set up or lay the groundwork for
- FOUND (adjective)
- come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- FOUND (noun)
- food and lodging provided in addition to money
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Desert areas with water Crossword Clue
- To-do list for a meeting Crossword Clue
- Comic canine’s bark Crossword Clue
- LOST the lead in a race Crossword Clue
- Tiny bite Crossword Clue
- Shaped like an egg Crossword Clue
- Of admirals and warships Crossword Clue
- Hang __ (keep) Crossword Clue
- Of great height Crossword Clue
- Windshield colorings Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.