We have the answer for Free of additives crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Free of additives Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Free of additives. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Free of additives crossword clue should be:
- PURE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREE (adjective)
- not taken up by scheduled activities
- not fixed in position
- FREE (verb)
- part with a possession or right
- relieve from
- FREE (noun)
- people who are free
- FREE (adverb)
- without restraint
- PURE (adjective)
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- in a state of sexual virginity
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Sneaky Crossword Clue
- Receded from the shore Crossword Clue
- Chicken ___ (Filipino dish) Crossword Clue
- Skin care product thicker than toner Crossword Clue
- Winter flakes Crossword Clue
- Take to be true Crossword Clue
- The equator and the Arctic Circle, for example Crossword Clue
- Speak aloud Crossword Clue
- Available from a keg Crossword Clue
- Country known as EE. UU. in Spanish Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.