We have the answer for French brothers crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for French brothers crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
French brothers Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 26, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 26, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Series of steps in Spain NYT Crossword Clue
- Beaus NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer whose likeness was the highest-selling doll of 1976, surpassing Barbie NYT Crossword Clue
- Didn’t lose the thread NYT Crossword Clue
- Show again NYT Crossword Clue
- ___Guessr, browser game that pulls from Google Street View NYT Crossword Clue
- Historic quinoa cultivators NYT Crossword Clue
- That’s a wrap! NYT Crossword Clue
- Invent the sound of a cash register? NYT Crossword Clue
- Says who? NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the French brothers crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.