We have the answer for French city; kids’ song Sur le Pont d’__. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
French city; kids’ song Sur le Pont d’__. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for French city; kids’ song Sur le Pont d’__.. This clue last appeared July 25, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the French city; kids’ song Sur le Pont d’__. crossword clue should be:
- AVIGNON (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- AVIGNON (noun)
- a town in southeastern France on the Rhone River; the seat of the papacy from 1309 to 1378 and the residence of antipopes during the Great Schism
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Attila was one of these people. Crossword Clue
- Surge like a waterfall. Crossword Clue
- Latin for egg, found in female animals. Crossword Clue
- International Workers of the World. Crossword Clue
- __ out, making rations last longer. Crossword Clue
- Smooching Rodin sculpture. Crossword Clue
- Small cylindrical fried pieces of potato, tater __. Crossword Clue
- Baker, US jazz trumpeter. Crossword Clue
- Junebug actress Adams who also plays Lois Lane. Crossword Clue
- Harry Potter exams taken in the 5th year. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.