We have the answer for French philosopher and the author of the" Social Contract": crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
French philosopher and the author of the” Social Contract”: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Red Hot Chili Peppers member with an insect-like name: Crossword Clue
- Develops from the flower of a plant and contains seeds; a tomato is this: Crossword Clue
- What is the constant c in E=mc^2: Crossword Clue
- Radiohead’s debut hit on their first album “Pablo Honey”: Crossword Clue
- Rick and his group call zombies this in “The Walking Dead”: Crossword Clue
- The capital city of Peru: Crossword Clue
- This French philosopher is known as “Father of Modern Philosophy”: Crossword Clue
- In economics, the _______ Cost is the cost associated with different choices: Crossword Clue
- Southeast Asian island country whose name is derived from “Lion City”: Crossword Clue
- SI unit for measuring frequency: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUSSEAU (noun)
- French philosopher and writer born in Switzerland; believed that the natural goodness of man was warped by society; ideas influenced the French Revolution (1712-1778)
- French primitive painter (1844-1910)
- PHILOSOPHER (noun)
- a specialist in philosophy
- a wise person who is calm and rational; someone who lives a life of reason with equanimity
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.