We have the answer for Fret crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fret Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fret. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fret crossword clue should be:
- WORRY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORRY (verb)
- be on the mind of
- be concerned with
- WORRY (noun)
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
- a strong feeling of anxiety
- FRET (verb)
- gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- FRET (noun)
- a spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
- agitation resulting from active worry
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Utah ski town Crossword Clue
- Sparks, Storm and Mystics Crossword Clue
- Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue
- ‘No ___!’ (‘All good!’) Crossword Clue
- Lover Crossword Clue
- Egg-shaped tomato Crossword Clue
- ‘Yes, ___!’ (phrase often heard in FX’s ‘The Bear’) Crossword Clue
- Bambi, for one Crossword Clue
- End-of-Ramadan holiday Crossword Clue
- One hundredth of a dollar Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.