We have the answer for Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” crossword clue should be:
- XANDER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VAMPIRE (noun)
- (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- SLAYER (noun)
- someone who causes the death of a person or animal
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Words to a pet at the door NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘Same!’ NYT Crossword Clue
- “Word has it …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Gotcha Crossword Clue
- A handful NYT Crossword Clue
- Formal NYT Crossword Clue
- Food container NYT Crossword Clue
- Conspicuous kissing, e.g., for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Atlanta-based network Crossword Clue
- Head honchos Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.