We have the answer for Friend of Frodo crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Friend of Frodo Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Friend of Frodo. This clue last appeared July 13, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Friend of Frodo crossword clue should be:
- SAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRIEND (noun)
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- SAM (noun)
- a guided missile fired from land or shipboard against an airborne target
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Cat-footed Crossword Clue
- Disperse Crossword Clue
- Brynner of “The King and I” Crossword Clue
- Dancer’s boss Crossword Clue
- Jacket accompanier Crossword Clue
- IT GIVES YOU THIS Crossword Clue
- Midday break Crossword Clue
- TV watchdog Crossword Clue
- Sioux shelter Crossword Clue
- Pipe problem Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.