We have the answer for Friendly waggers: crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Friendly waggers: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Joining squad in opening game: Crossword Clue
- Dog collar attachments Crossword Clue
- Forsaken, in poetry: Crossword Clue
- From Here to Eternity Oscar winner Crossword Clue
- Caged talker: Crossword Clue
- Japanese rolls: Crossword Clue
- Steaming mad Crossword Clue
- Mosaicist or glassblower: Crossword Clue
- One going from party to party: Crossword Clue
- Right triangle ratios: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRIENDLY (adjective)
- inclined to help or support; not antagonistic or hostile
- characteristic of or befitting a friend
- FRIENDLY (noun)
- troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.