We have the answer for Fries or collard greens crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fries or collard greens Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fries or collard greens. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fries or collard greens crossword clue should be:
- SIDE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLARD (noun)
- variety of kale having smooth leaves
- FRIES (noun)
- strips of potato fried in deep fat
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Elbow counterpart Crossword Clue
- Reddit Q&A session Crossword Clue
- Heartbeat indicators Crossword Clue
- Receded from the shore Crossword Clue
- Crystal ball gazer Crossword Clue
- Like drive-thru orders Crossword Clue
- Take to be true Crossword Clue
- Documents proving ownership Crossword Clue
- Skin care product thicker than toner Crossword Clue
- Came off as Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.