We have the answer for Frog’s kin crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Frog’s kin crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Frog’s kin Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Exam format Crossword Clue
- Billboards Crossword Clue
- Tic-tac-toe win Crossword Clue
- Curly cabbage Crossword Clue
- Lodge members Crossword Clue
- Cry Crossword Clue
- Govt. stipend Crossword Clue
- Tibetan terrier Crossword Clue
- Thousand, in France Crossword Clue
- Floor cleaners Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KIN (noun)
- a person having kinship with another or others
- group of people related by blood or marriage
- KIN (adjective)
- related by blood
- FROG (noun)
- a person of French descent
- any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
- FROG (verb)
- hunt frogs for food
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 28 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 27 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 22 2023
- Crossword Champ Pro - September 26 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Frog’s kin crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.