We have the answer for From Douglas, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for From Douglas, say crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Quick Crossword.
From Douglas, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers
- Unit of magnetic flux density – car brand Crossword Clue
- Palindromic German name Crossword Clue
- Written order for payment Crossword Clue
- For example, to hit the nail on the nose? Crossword Clue
- Musical work Crossword Clue
- Tubular pasta Crossword Clue
- Suffuse Crossword Clue
- Teaching session Crossword Clue
- Cattle cross-breed Crossword Clue
- Omit Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOUGLAS (noun)
- United States politician who proposed that individual territories be allowed to decide whether they would have slavery; he engaged in a famous series of debates with Abraham Lincoln (1813-1861)
- MANX (noun)
- a short-haired tailless breed of cat believed to originate on the Isle of Man
- the ancient Gaelic formerly spoken on the Isle of Man; the language is sometimes used on ceremonial occasions
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the From Douglas, say crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.