Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds Paw Fruit Update has been released on December 27th, 2022. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
If you’re in need of some help, make sure to head to our Fruit Battlegrounds codes page for the latest freebies available. We’ve included the official patch notes for the game below that were posted in the Discord. Find more details on the experience via the Trello.
- — NEW FRUIT! PAW (EPIC)
- — New TITLES
- — Slightly nerfed phoenix full form overall
- — Nerfed phoenix inferno in full form
- — Made some changes to some moves guard breaks
- — Soru balanced and VFX improved
- — Fixed Soru lasting extremely long in laggy servers
- — Quake fist hitbox increased and quake slightly buffed overall
- — Fixed inconsistent aiming on some moves when servers are laggy
- — Fixed the map brightness glitching out sometimes when you use ice
- — Fixed some mobile ui bugs
That’s everything we know about the newest update for Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.