Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds is an experience developed by P O P O for the platform. In this game, you will be entering a battleground that is themed after the manga and anime known as One Piece! Fight your friends and other players to earn bounties. Try to unlock new fruits to become the strongest fighter in the world. If you want to know which of these fruits is the best, we’ve got a Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List that will get you started.
If you’re in need of some free spins that will get you access to some of these Fruit, then head to our Fruit Battlegrounds Codes page. For more information on the game, head over to the Fruit Battlegrounds Trello.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Quake (Gura Gura No Mi) – Allows the user to create vibrations and quake the Earth.
- Gravity (Zushi Zushi No Mi) – Allows the user to freely manipulate gravity at their will. Meteor moves deal additional burn damage on impact.
- Phoenix (Tori Tori No Mi) – Allows the user to become a phoenix and transform.
- Paw (Nikyu Nikyu No Mi)
- Magma (Magu Magu No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Magma at will.
- Flame (Mera Mera No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Fire at will.
- Light (Pika Pika No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Light at will.
- Ice (Hie Hie No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into Ice at will.
- Bomb (Bomu Bomu no Mi) – Allows the user to turn anything they touch into a bomb including their own body.
- Sand (Suna Suna No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand at will.
- Dark (Yami Yami No Mi) – Allows the user to freely manipulate and turn into darkness. The user can create black holes and suck up objects which they can fire out.
- Rubber (Gomu Gomu No Mi) – Grants the user’s body the properties of rubber.
- Smoke (Moku Moku No Mi) – Allows the user to create, control, and transform into smoke at will.
- Barrier (Bari Bari No Mi) – Allows the user to freely manipulate and create barriers.
- Chop (Bara Bara no Mi) – Allows the user to split their own body into pieces and control said pieces however they wish.
Always keep in mind with tier lists that they are subjective! This means you don’t always have to abide by what they say is the strongest. If you personally think something is better than it is ranked, then you should just continue with it. You don’t always have to use the top options to be strong in a game!
All Fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds
Here’s a list of all the current and upcoming Fruits in the game:
- Sun God – Hito Hito No Mi (Mythical)
- Dragon – Uo Uo No Mi (Mythical)
- Phoenix – Tori Tori No Mi (Mythical)
- Gravity – Zushi Zushi No Mi (Legendary)
- Quake – Gura Gura No Mi (Legendary)
- Timeskip Rubbery (Legendary)
- Flame – Mera Mera No Mi (Epic)
- Light – Pika Pika No Mi (Epic)
- Magma – Magu Magu No Mi (Epic)
- Paw – Nikyu Nikyu No Mi (Epic)
- Dark – Yami Yami No Mi (Rare)
- Ice – Hie Hie No Mi (Rare)
- Bomb – Bomu Bomu No Mi (Rare)
- Rubber – Gomu Gomu No Mi (Uncommon)
- Smoke – Moku Moku No Mi (Uncommon)
- Barrier – Bari Bari No Mi (Common)
- Chop – Bara Bara No Mi (Common)
- Sand – Suna Suna No Mi (Common)
- Gravity (Awakened) – Zushi Zushi No Mi (TBD)
- Operation – Ope Ope No Mi (TBD)
- Rumble – Goro Goro No Mi (TBD)
That’s our tier list for all the Fruits in the game that should give you a good idea what you might want to use. Be sure to head to the Roblox section of our website for more great guides.
Can I try to make magnet fruit myself pls
Can you add magnet fruit from Captain kid in one piece
is paw good?
Its pretty dookie but other than that its pretty good for range
i have ice should i keep it?
yeh its ok depends on gem amount to spin for better fruit