We have the answer for Fuel for a furnace crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fuel for a furnace Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fuel for a furnace. This clue last appeared May 1, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fuel for a furnace crossword clue should be:
- GAS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FURNACE (noun)
- an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc.
- FUEL (verb)
- provide with fuel
- provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
- FUEL (noun)
- a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Double-clicked image Crossword Clue
- Localities Crossword Clue
- Card one higher than a deuce Crossword Clue
- Fuji or SweeTango Crossword Clue
- Allyson Felix’s forte Crossword Clue
- Rowboat items Crossword Clue
- Level of a loyalty program Crossword Clue
- Mufasa’s younger brother Crossword Clue
- Goods on a ship Crossword Clue
- Person with sticky fingers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.