We have the answer for Funk subgenre that originated in DC crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Funk subgenre that originated in DC crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Funk subgenre that originated in DC Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Like one in a queerplatonic relationship, briefly Crossword Clue
- One could eventually lead to a patent Crossword Clue
- Reject Crossword Clue
- Nickname of the Dallas Cowboys defensive lineup of the 1960s-70s Crossword Clue
- ___ B. Wells (civil rights pioneer) Crossword Clue
- Surrendered Crossword Clue
- Kind of chair or street Crossword Clue
- Full of spirit Crossword Clue
- Spot featuring Smokey or McGruff, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Over there, to poets Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FUNK (verb)
- draw back, as with fear or pain
- FUNK (noun)
- a state of nervous depression
- United States biochemist (born in Poland) who showed that several diseases were caused by dietary deficiencies and who coined the term `vitamin’ for the chemicals involved (1884-1967)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Funk subgenre that originated in DC crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.