We have the answer for Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g.. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- FAD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAD (noun)
- an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- FIDGET (noun)
- a feeling of agitation expressed in continual motion
- FIDGET (verb)
- move restlessly
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Byproduct of composting NYT Crossword Clue
- Western Hemisphere treaty grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- “S.N.L.” alumna Rudolph NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-Down (what this is) NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish gentlemen NYT Crossword Clue
- Bourbon alternative NYT Crossword Clue
- Crew supervisor on a merchant ship NYT Crossword Clue
- Office PC setup NYT Crossword Clue
- Like some tans NYT Crossword Clue
- One rounded up in a roundup NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.