Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Furnace fuel crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Furnace fuel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Furnace fuel. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Furnace fuel crossword clue should be:
- COAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- COAL (verb)
- burn to charcoal.
- supply with coal.
- COAL (noun)
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering.
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
- FURNACE (noun)
- an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc..
Today's eugene-sheffer-crossword Answers
- Apple computer Crossword Clue
- Director Brooks Crossword Clue
- Golf peg Crossword Clue
- Superlative suffix Crossword Clue
- Popular Asian cuisine Crossword Clue
- CBer’s device Crossword Clue
- Possessed Crossword Clue
- Green shade Crossword Clue
- Ambulance letters Crossword Clue
- Colorado ski resort Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.