We have the answer for Furry host of kid lit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Furry host of kid lit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Furry host of kid lit. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Furry host of kid lit crossword clue should be:
- HARE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword October 6 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FURRY (adjective)
- covered with a dense coat of fine silky hairs
- HARE (noun)
- flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes
- HARE (verb)
- run quickly, like a hare
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Roof features Crossword Clue
- Winning streaks Crossword Clue
- What fills some compacts Crossword Clue
- Remain unrenewed Crossword Clue
- What may power a pointer Crossword Clue
- Pest in a nest Crossword Clue
- Sunflower cousin Crossword Clue
- Scholarly attainment Crossword Clue
- Common settings for westerns Crossword Clue
- Sale advisory Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.