We have the answer for Fuzzy fruit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fuzzy fruit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fuzzy fruit. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fuzzy fruit crossword clue should be:
- KIWI (4 letters)
- PEACH (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEACH (noun)
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- PEACH (verb)
- divulge confidential information or secrets
- FUZZY (adjective)
- covering with fine light hairs
- indistinct or hazy in outline
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sábado y domingo, por ejemplo Crossword Clue
- “If you ask me,” in a chat Crossword Clue
- Low card Crossword Clue
- Dry Italian wine Crossword Clue
- Compete with the clamor Crossword Clue
- Discoverer of laws of planetary motion Crossword Clue
- Chase flies, say Crossword Clue
- Piece for Peerce Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in a Dark ’n’ Stormy Crossword Clue
- Bill of Rights count Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.