We have the answer for Game 1 in a playoff series crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Game 1 in a playoff series Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Game 1 in a playoff series. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Game 1 in a playoff series crossword clue should be:
- OPENER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYOFF (noun)
- any final competition to determine a championship
- OPENER (noun)
- a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
- a hand tool used for opening sealed containers (bottles or cans)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Night lights, of a sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Sussex smell NYT Crossword Clue
- Mineral with parallel bands NYT Crossword Clue
- Palindromic title NYT Crossword Clue
- Skaters NYT Crossword Clue
- Jolly season NYT Crossword Clue
- Turns away NYT Crossword Clue
- Pamplona’s province NYT Crossword Clue
- Last little bit NYT Crossword Clue
- … but perhaps I’m wrong NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.