We have the answer for Gap crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gap Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gap. This clue last appeared November 8, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gap crossword clue should be:
- LACUNA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAP (noun)
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- an open or empty space in or between things
- GAP (verb)
- make an opening or gap in
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Sill Crossword Clue
- Name on a toy truck Crossword Clue
- “Xanadu” band Crossword Clue
- Fix illegally Crossword Clue
- “Put — on it!” Crossword Clue
- Brand of tea Crossword Clue
- Clubs (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Optimum Crossword Clue
- The Volunteer State Crossword Clue
- East ender? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.