Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for General in American Chinese cuisine crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
General in American Chinese cuisine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for General in American Chinese cuisine. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the General in American Chinese cuisine crossword clue should be:
- TSO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMERICAN (noun)
- the English language as used in the United States.
- a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central American or South American country.
- CHINESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language.
- CHINESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Communist China or of Nationalist China.
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- &#[email protected], e.g. Crossword Clue
- 2006 Beyoncé album released, fittingly, on Sept. 4 Crossword Clue
- The third Crossword Clue
- Car at the front of a line, maybe Crossword Clue
- Ticklish Muppet Crossword Clue
- Prey for polar bears Crossword Clue
- Ones colliding in the Large Hadron Collider Crossword Clue
- At any time Crossword Clue
- Known publicly Crossword Clue
- Landmass once surrounded by the superocean Panthalassa Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.