We have the answer for Gently move back and forth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Gently move back and forth Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Small rug in front of a bathtub Crossword Clue
- Seven minus six Crossword Clue
- With 35-Across Oscar-nominated The Whale actress who guest-stars on Poker Face Crossword Clue
- Off-the-neck hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Take a turn on Wheel of Fortune Crossword Clue
- ___ and Stimpy (1990s cartoon pals) Crossword Clue
- Jury-___ (improvise) Crossword Clue
- Former Real Housewife Leakes Crossword Clue
- Grape ___ (1970s cartoon gorilla with a rhyming name) Crossword Clue
- Platform in a theater Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GENTLY (adverb)
- in a gentle manner
- with little weight or force
- SWAY (verb)
- move back and forth or sideways
- cause to move back and forth
- SWAY (noun)
- pitching dangerously to one side
- controlling influence
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.