We have the answer for Geological period between the Triassic and the Cretaceous: crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Geological period between the Triassic and the Cretaceous: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
Geological period between the Triassic and the Cretaceous: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on December 3, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- A part of a whole number: Crossword Clue
- The radius of a circle multiplied by 2 gives this measurement: Crossword Clue
- The study of the Earth: Crossword Clue
- Jackson _______ is known for splashing paint onto the canvas: No.5: Crossword Clue
- Most of the Earth’s surface is covered by this: Crossword Clue
- Game where players remove blocks from a tower until it falls over: Crossword Clue
- Popular battle royale video game featured in “Avengers: Endgame”: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRIASSIC (noun)
- from 230 million to 190 million years ago; dinosaurs, marine reptiles; volcanic activity
- CRETACEOUS (noun)
- from 135 million to 63 million years ago; end of the age of reptiles; appearance of modern insects and flowering plants
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - December 3 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 21 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Geological period between the Triassic and the Cretaceous: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.