We have the answer for George Strait’s ‘All My __ Live in Texas’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
George Strait’s ‘All My __ Live in Texas’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for George Strait’s ‘All My __ Live in Texas’. This clue last appeared February 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the George Strait’s ‘All My __ Live in Texas’ crossword clue should be:
- EXS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRAIT (noun)
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- STRAIT (adjective)
- TEXAS (noun)
- the second largest state; located in southwestern United States on the Gulf of Mexico
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Utter unclearly Crossword Clue
- People from Pago Pago Crossword Clue
- Documental evidence Crossword Clue
- Enthusiastic endorsement Crossword Clue
- Audio company bought by Sony Crossword Clue
- Buzzing about Crossword Clue
- Snug spots Crossword Clue
- Slurpee alternatives Crossword Clue
- Krypton or xenon Crossword Clue
- Expecting Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.