We have the answer for German for "the" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the German for "the" crossword clue answer below.
German for “the” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on September 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword September 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Solo of “Star Wars” NYT Crossword Clue
- What CRISPR technology can help to edit NYT Crossword Clue
- Not under a roof NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ spritz (cocktail) NYT Crossword Clue
- Social media app that highlights the banality of everyday life NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the logos of Nickelodeon, Dunkin’ and Home Depot NYT Crossword Clue
- Brings (up) from the depths NYT Crossword Clue
- Temporary vehicles given by auto repair shops NYT Crossword Clue
- Rob who directed “When Harry Met Sally …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Treat indulgently NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DER (3 letters)
- DAS (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GERMAN (noun)
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- a person of German nationality
- DAS (noun)
- any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the German for “the” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.