We have the answer for German river crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
German river Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for German river. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the German river crossword clue should be:
- RHINE (5 letters)
- EDER (4 letters)
- EMS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GERMAN (noun)
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- a person of German nationality
- RHINE (noun)
- a major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world; flows into the North Sea
- United States parapsychologist (1895-1980)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Poet Nash Crossword Clue
- Bit of gossip Crossword Clue
- Investigate Crossword Clue
- Tasks for Hercules Crossword Clue
- The Yokum boy Crossword Clue
- “Ivanhoe” writer Crossword Clue
- Presidential nickname Crossword Clue
- Brazilian city Crossword Clue
- Bawl out Crossword Clue
- Writer Sontag Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.