We have the answer for Get ___ of (throw out) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Get ___ of (throw out) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Baghdad’s country Crossword Clue
- Wood-cutting instrument with teeth Crossword Clue
- Three in Italian Crossword Clue
- “The Picture of Dorian Gray” author Oscar ___ Crossword Clue
- Former Governor of Florida ___ Bush Crossword Clue
- Concession ___, baseball stadium sight Crossword Clue
- Boredom-indicating sign Crossword Clue
- Actress Jessica of “Dark Angel” Crossword Clue
- Actor Idris of “American Gangster Crossword Clue
- Barely manage, with “out” Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THROW (verb)
- cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- THROW (noun)
- the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- a single chance or instance
- OUT (adverb)
- from one’s possession
- OUT (adjective)
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- excluded from use or mention
- OUT (verb)
- to state openly and publicly one’s homosexuality
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- OUT (noun)
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.