We have the answer for Gets a good crust on crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Gets a good crust on crossword clue answer below.
Gets a good crust on Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Doodled Crossword Clue
- Bird of preys claw Crossword Clue
- Sign of disuse Crossword Clue
- ‘How many holes does a ___ have?’ Crossword Clue
- Dog toys Crossword Clue
- Makes mouth music Crossword Clue
- Nectar collector Crossword Clue
- Desperate request Crossword Clue
- Civil ___ (riots, etc.) Crossword Clue
- More out-there Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOOD (noun)
- that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- articles of commerce
- GOOD (adjective)
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- exerting force or influence
- GOOD (adverb)
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’)
- completely and absolutely (`good’ is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly’)
- CRUST (noun)
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- the outer layer of the Earth
- CRUST (verb)
- form a crust or form into a crust
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.