We have the answer for Gets it wrong crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gets it wrong Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gets it wrong. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gets it wrong crossword clue should be:
- ERRS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 12 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WRONG (noun)
- that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- WRONG (adjective)
- not functioning properly
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
- WRONG (adverb)
- in an inaccurate manner
- WRONG (verb)
- treat unjustly; do wrong to
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Lions or Tigers or Bears Crossword Clue
- Like a dangling wall poster Crossword Clue
- Candle carriers in religious processions Crossword Clue
- Spring festival Crossword Clue
- It’s north of Arizona Crossword Clue
- Canine cover Crossword Clue
- Kaiser, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Object of clerical concern Crossword Clue
- Hype Crossword Clue
- Swear word Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.