We have the answer for Gets outta Dodge crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Gets outta Dodge crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Gets outta Dodge Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Brian who composed “Here Come the Warm Jets” Crossword Clue
- And there you have it! Crossword Clue
- Sunday newspaper feature Crossword Clue
- Full of enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- President Jimmy Carter’s middle name Crossword Clue
- “As the World ___” (soap opera that ran for 54 years) Crossword Clue
- Handling, as a situation Crossword Clue
- Like fashionistas Crossword Clue
- Hilton who welcomed her and Carter Reum’s second child on Thursday Crossword Clue
- Meadows of “SNL” fame Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DODGE (verb)
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- DODGE (noun)
- an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Gets outta Dodge crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.