We have the answer for Gift from Santa crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Gift from Santa Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Gift from Santa. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gift from Santa crossword clue should be:
- TOY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOY (verb)
- manipulate manually or in one’s mind or imagination
- behave carelessly or indifferently
- TOY (noun)
- any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- SANTA (noun)
- the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Greek cheese Crossword Clue
- Bar study Crossword Clue
- Silents star Mary Crossword Clue
- Begets Crossword Clue
- “Ain’t that the truth!” Crossword Clue
- Bowling site Crossword Clue
- Crisp snack Crossword Clue
- San Diego team Crossword Clue
- Fireplace bit Crossword Clue
- Musical work Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.