We have the answer for Ginger cookie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ginger cookie Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ginger cookie. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ginger cookie crossword clue should be:
- SNAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COOKIE (noun)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit’ is the British term)
- SNAP (verb)
- move or strike with a noise
- separate or cause to separate abruptly
- SNAP (noun)
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
- tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Commuter’s Trip Crossword Clue
- Moving Fleet Crossword Clue
- “Peter Pan” Pooch Crossword Clue
- “Take Your Pick” Crossword Clue
- Paper Mate Rival Crossword Clue
- Cyberspace Wink, E.G. Crossword Clue
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 28 2022 Answers (3/28/22)
- Abode Crossword Clue
- Model Christie Crossword Clue
- Deep Fissure Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.