We have the answer for Go after in court crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Go after in court Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Go after in court. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Go after in court crossword clue should be:
- SUE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
- AFTER (adverb)
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- AFTER (adjective)
- located farther aft
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- They teach sophs Crossword Clue
- Lip curl Crossword Clue
- Huge amount Crossword Clue
- Fitting spot for an AirPod Crossword Clue
- Soaks in hot water, say Crossword Clue
- Big name in trucks Crossword Clue
- IRS or FBI staffer Crossword Clue
- Kind of bar or torch Crossword Clue
- “I’ll take it from here” Crossword Clue
- Far from well-done Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.