We have the answer for Go by bus or train crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Go by bus or train Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Go by bus or train. This clue last appeared August 1, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Go by bus or train crossword clue should be:
- RIDE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RIDE (noun)
- a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile)
- a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
- RIDE (verb)
- have certain properties when driven
- copulate with
- BUS (noun)
- a car that is old and unreliable
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- BUS (verb)
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- ride in a bus
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Lobby list of building tenants Crossword Clue
- ‘Santa __’ (ship of 1492) Crossword Clue
- Much of the time Crossword Clue
- Book of facts published annually Crossword Clue
- Defeated soundly Crossword Clue
- Big T-shirt size Crossword Clue
- Lumber-cutting tools Crossword Clue
- Foldaway bed Crossword Clue
- Fabric store measures: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Fully confident Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.